This “Project Management Professional” certification is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
PMP certification is the most important industry recognised certification for project managers. The certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. Having this certification increases your marketability to employers and higher salaries.
To apply for this certificate you should have a secondary school certificate with five years of project management experience and 35 hours of project management education
A bachelor’s degree with three years of project management experience as well as 35 hours of project management education.
There are many benefits to taking this certificate. Some of it are:
- You get skills to intiate a project
- You get to know Project preparation and planning proficiency
- Executing, monitoring, controlling and completing a project
- Estimating the cost of various activities
- Planning for quality at every stage
- Performing quality assurance
- Hiring, leading and managing a project team
- Forseeing the unexpected
The fees for taking this exam is more than Rs. 18000, so you should practice the test before taking it.