ASP.NET is a server side web application framework. It is designed to produce dynamic web pages i.e., webpage’s construction is controlled by an application server and the resultant HTML is sent to the client browser. ASP.NET can be written in any supported .NET language such as C#, F# or IronRuby.
Although using HTML means that webpages won’t look as amazing as a fully fledged application running under native OS but by using Asp.Net skillfully you can still bring true OOP (Object Oriented Programming) to the internet.
Making webpages with ASP.net has many advantages like having web services which means you can run webpages from different servers around the world, great XML support, the class library and complete compatibility with Microsoft products.
As a result Asp.Net is used heavily by big companies to make their webpages. Having skills is ASP is a great addition if you want to become a web developer.
We at Technnovation have brought out the course with the practical bent. In our course, most of your time would be spent developing webpages and clearing the bugs in them. Our faculty has years of industry experience and our course structure is designed to put you through the problems regularly faced when working in the real world.
- Explain the role of the Microsoft .NET Framework to ASP.NET
- Add server controls to an ASP.NET Web Form
- Design and implement an ASP.NET user control
- Access data by using the built-in data access tools available in Visual Studio .NET
- Use Microsoft ADO.NET to access data in an ASP.NET Web application
- Apply Extensible Markup Language (XML) data and read it into a Dataset
- Configure and deploy an ASP.NET Web application
Prerequisites of this course
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS is required. Also it would be preferable if the student has the knowledge of C#, if not then atleast C or C++.
Features of the courses offered
- A well chalked out course complete with the basic as well as advanced modules of the program for a better understanding of web development through ASP.net
- The fun and learn training program ensures that professionals can gain complete control over mark up for dynamic and enjoyable web development
- Lectures conducted by industry professionals who carry with themselves years of experience
- An overview of theoretical concepts with major chunk of the training inclusive of practical hands – on exercises